FOR TEACHING ARTISTS:
Proposals for Classes, Workshops or Events at The Arts, Hancock County
Thank you for considering sharing your artistic talents with us!
This format is for artists who are interested in teaching or facilitating classes, workshops or other events at our 405 Blaize Ave. location and other venues that are sponsored by Hancock Arts. We take a 30% commission on all class fees (the exception is for out of town instructors who have a set fee). Any materials fees should be payable to instructor only.
Please email the following as your proposal to email@example.com
1. Name, address, phone, email.
2. Name and address of your studio (optional).
3. Proposed Class (or Event) Title.
4. Requested date(s) for you class/event with 3 alternative dates. Start and end times for each day.
5. What will students gain or learn?
6. Proposed fee per student (taking into account that you receive 70% of these fees)
7. Maximum number of Students? Minimum number? Appropriate ages?
8. Will you be charging students materials fee, and if so, how much? Please submit a materials list for student information.
9. Will students be expected to bring their own supplies? Please list.
10. Any special equipment needed?
11. Please include a complete description of your class.
12. Send at least two photos of projects similar to that which students will complete in your class.
13. Your qualifications (if you are not sending your artist bio or resume).
For out of town instructors who prefer a set fee, please list that fee along with any travel and accommodation needs. The nearest airport is in New Orleans. We can provide transportation to and from.
Please send above information to Hancockarts@gmail.com with CLASS PROPOSAL in subject line. Thank you!
Once you have been contacted and your proposal has been accepted, you will be asked to complete our CONTRACT BETWEEN INSTRUCTOR AND HANCOCK ARTS. Contract can be found on the submenu for this page in PDF and MS Word formats - or click here. Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 228-342-4521.